Text color change in a single cell?

Hi list,
I have created a GtkListStore, displayed by GtkTreeView model. I let the
model display two columns, both using GtkCellRendererText, as they have
text contents.
 During application runtime, I need to change color of text of a single
cell in a single row (i.e. second column in third line). I tried
changing property "foreground" to the appropriate GtkCellRenderer, but
that changes text color of entire column.
 Can someone please nudge me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
--
Andrej "Ticho" Kacian       mailto:tichowrl centrum sk

"Don't forget that MS-Windows is just a temporary
 workaround until you can switch to a GNU system."
                                      -GnuPG creators