Re: Repost: Get clicks OUTSIDE the window

Havoc Pennington wrote:

>  - grabbing during the button press may cause problems
>    due to the already-existing implicit grab when
>    a button is down, I'm not sure
Ok. I'll try from a one-shot idle handler, even if all the code I've
seen does it from the button handler.
>  - try using event->button.time instead of
>    GDK_CURRENT_TIME
Already done. No effect :-(
>  - try without the gtk_grab_add() maybe
Done this, too. No effect :-(

> I've never done this though so I really don't know the details.
Tks anyway. It must be doable... I just have to find HOW and why it
doesn't work as-is now...

BYtE,
 Diego