Setting up gtk+ 2.0 on win32

Hi!

Could someone please help me setup gtk+ on win32. I have read some instruction from previously posted questions of similar nature and have also tried to follow the instructions on the gtk+ site but I still can't get it setup.

I've done the initial step which is to download the zip files and then unzip them to a folder as instructed (i.e. i've got the bin, include etc. folders).

Now, I've read theres three ways of using it, MSVC, cgywin, minGW.

Could someone please give me step by step instructions on how to set it up in all three environments, and give me any files they have used for it to work (e.g. files ti instruct where the gtk+ libraries are located). PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!