GtkOptionMenu

I was wondering if someone could give me an example of an option menu's
 signal that is called when the user selects a new option from the list.  I
 have the option menu loaded and viewing correctly, but when I try using the
 "changed" signal I get the following error:

	Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_signal_connect(): could not find signal "changed"
	in the `GtkOptionMenu' class ancestry

Makes perfect sense to me, but the documentation that installed with Gtk said
 to use this signal, and how to use it, but it doesn't work.  Basically I'd
 like to know how to retrieve the index of the GtkMenu that was selected as
 well as what signal I might use in order to get it right after the user
 selected a different item from the list.

Thanks in advance,

~ Metnetsky

--
  Met Uberstats com

  All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, and put the pieces
  back together my way