Dev-C++, a GUI tool kit and C++

Hey!
Using C++, I have written a small application  for which I'd like to add a GUI. I have been looking at FOX, FLTK GTK+ and wxWindows. It's been only for GTK+ that I have found a book, the other libraries have some virtual documentation, but most of it is not in sync with the version of the GUI tool kit. GTK+ has good documentation, but is written in 'C', and my program is in C++. So here is my question, is there a way to develop the GUI in GTK+ to be connected to a C++ program?

Thanks in advance
--

FYI
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~marshall/abbrev.html

E-Mail Policy
http://www.vif.com/users/escalante/Email_Policy.html

* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
                               - Jean Chretien

* The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the
  power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty
  innocent, and that's power.
                                - Malcom X
* "Innocent until proven guilty", no... not in Canada!!