Re: substitute for GtkCList ???
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Diego Zuccato <diego otello alma unibo it>
- Cc: Lista GTK <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: substitute for GtkCList ???
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:35:56 -0400
On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 11:41:34PM +0200, Diego Zuccato wrote:
> I still can't see any way to set out-of-model, tree-view-specific row
> data (like the old set_row_data, IIRC).
set_row_data just stored a pointer on the row. This is equivalent to
adding a pointer to your model. You can make a not-displayed column in
the model for this, or just have a separate set_row_data feature on
your model implementation.
] [Thread Prev