GtkListStore: How to select a single cell.

Hi,

  Can someone tell me how to select a single cell from the
GtkListStore.  I have finally managed to get the beginnings of one of
these beasts working, and even got a signal handler that prints out
every time I select a row... However, I want to know the specific
'cell' that the users has clicked on.

  Thanks,
         Dav

- J. Davison de St. Germain         dav cs utah edu    (801) 581-4078 -
- Chief Software Engineer           http://www.cs.utah.edu/~dav       -
- SCI Institute, SE C-SAFE          University of Utah                -