Creating a new widget after the program has started.

Hi,

   In our application, we sometimes create new widgets after the
program is up and running.  (These new widgets are GL Windows.)
However, when we try to bind events to them (eg: have them catch mouse
clicks), they don't respond.  Does anyone know if this is something
that should just work?  Or is it a known problem?  Any ideas would
help us greatly.

    Thanks,
           Dave

- J. Davison de St. Germain         dav cs utah edu    (801) 581-4078 -
- Chief Software Engineer           http://www.cs.utah.edu/~dav       -
- SCI Institute, SE C-SAFE          University of Utah                -