Order of widgets when displayed on top of each other

Hi,

  We are displaying widgets (containing GL windows) on "top" of each
other in our application.  We can drag the widgets around on a
"canvas".  Needless to say, when one widget is dragged over another,
it obscures the former widget.  It appears that the widgets are
rendered in the order that they are created/mapped.  My question is,
how can I change this order?  Ie, I would like to be able to toggle
which widget is on top.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks,
          Dave

- J. Davison de St. Germain         dav cs utah edu    (801) 581-4078 -
- Chief Software Engineer           http://www.cs.utah.edu/~dav       -
- SCI Institute, SE C-SAFE          University of Utah                -