Re: Japanese characters display

Thanx a lot Malherbe for responding.
Actually I am looking a program displaying "Hello
World" or some characters in JAPANESE language.

I have some level of comfort with GTK in english. But
no clue how to handle other language.

Regards,
Ramdhan Singh

 --- MALHERBE HUGUES <malherbe hugues wanadoo fr>

http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ch-gettingstarted.html#SEC-HELLOWORLD