Steps to support japanese in GTK 2.0
- From: ramdhan singh <ramdhansingh yahoo co in>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Steps to support japanese in GTK 2.0
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:22:49 +0100 (BST)
I am new to GTK. I want to enter and display Japanese
characters in GTK. I don't know what are the packages
required for this support.
Could anybody help me answering the following
1. Where to support the fonts...at kernel level or GTK
2. Do I need to install packages in Linux to support
3. How to map english keyboard to support different
Some questions might not be related to GTK but
somebody who has supported japanese in GTK might know
Thanks in advacne.
Missed your favourite TV serial last night? Try the new, Yahoo! TV.
] [Thread Prev