problems with adding to a container.

Hi, I'm writting a gtk based program that uses
gtkglarea. I want to make an interface like 3D Studio
Max - 4 frames with a view in every frame. I want to
place 3D objects gtkglarea and next to show this area
in 4 different views (using glOrtho and glViewport
routines). But when I try to add gtkglarea in more
than one frame [I am using gtk_container_add
(GTK_CONTAINER (frame1), area) ] I can't:
"Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to add a widget with type
GtkGLArea to a container of type GtkFrame, but the
widget is already inside a container of type GtkFrame,
the GTK+ FAQ at http://www.gtk.org/faq/ explains how
to reparent a widget."
How can I do this? I've already tried out some ways
like using clases and object oriented approach and a
different predefined pointers to glarea and frames. I
did not seemed to work out. Can some one help me with
any solution of this problem. Thanks in advance!
Stoyan