GtkCellRendererToggle & GtkCellRendererText: getting events in the same cell

Hi,

I'm working on the GTK+ front-end of the new config system in 2.5.x kernel.

I have an GtkCellRendererToggle and an GtkCellRendererText packed into a
single cell.
I have connected the "toggle" signal to a callback.
I have connected the "button_press_event" to another callback.

My problem: when clicking the GtkCellRendererText, the "toggle" signal is
emitted and the state of the GtkCellRendererToggle changes.
I would like to change its state when user click on the GtkCellRendererToggle only.

Thus, how can I restrict the sensitive area ?

Romain.
---
Romain Liévin, aka 'roms'  	<roms tilp info>
Web site 			<http://www.ti-lpg.org>
"Linux, y'a moins bien mais c'est plus cher !"