gtkrc - Mozilla menu & cursor color

First the background.  I am using KDE on Red Hat 9.  KDE has an option
to apply its colors to non-KDE applications, through X resources and an
exported .gtkrc-kde file, but there a few items that don't seem to get
set properly.

For example, I am using KDE's "CDE" color scheme, which uses white text
on a dark gray background.  Mozilla (using the Classic theme) honors the
gray background, and it uses white text for toolbar buttons, but it
still uses black text for its menus, which looks pretty weird.

Mozilla also uses its normal gray cursor in text entry fields, which now
have a gray background.  Needless to say, gray on gray isn't exactly
high contrast!  (Interestingly, Mozilla is still using a white back-
ground for message composition.)

It have noticed similar text color issues with GnuCash.  OpenOffice, on
the other hand is using white text for its menus.

So I'd like to figure out what is not being set in .gtkrc-kde -- i.e.
what should I put in .gtkrc-mine to properly set Mozilla's menu and
cursor color.

Thanks!
Ian Pilcher                                           pilchman attbi com