gtk_notebook_set_show_border

	Hi!

	I was reading the example of the tutorial (gtk+ 2.0) about the
notebook widgets and changing little things to practise with the notebook
api.
	The procedure gtk_notebook_set_show_border "sets whether a bevel
will be drawn around the notebook pages" although "this only has a visual
effect when the tabs are not shown".

	If I pass the gboolean parameter as TRUE, then no bevel appears
when tabs are not shown. On the other hand, if I pass FALSE, then the
bevel is shown.

	Am I mistaking the notebook api? Is there anybody else that
"suffer" this event?

	Thank you in advance.

				   --     Alejandro García Rodríguez     --
				   --  e.mail:       agarcia die upm es  --