Re: A new project????

gtkmm.org is where you'll find what your looking for.

Michael

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 16:32, EdwinF. wrote:
Hello everyOne!

I'm a gtk-programmer wannabe, and I thought I could learn how to use the GTK libraries by Object-Oriented programming...

I don't really know if such exists, so I want to know if some of you have any information I can use to learn OOGTK, or if someone had started a port for GTK using classes and objects... or if that project already exists and how to participate on it.... or if any is interested in starting that kind of project (me included)?

As you can see, those are many questions.... lame questions I should say....

Thanks for your understanding!!
------
EdwinF-

- Tu correo gratis, Web sin banners publicitarios y POP en Xasa.com
  http://www.xasa.com/mail/