RE: gtk_image_get_pixel

hey dudes can t u work  :P

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Olexiy Avramchenko [mailto:ath beast stu cn ua]
Envoyé : vendredi 13 septembre 2002 17:13
À : clock atrey karlin mff cuni cz
Cc : gtk-list gnome org
Objet : Re: gtk_image_get_pixel

clock atrey karlin mff cuni cz wrote:

>gdk_image_get_pixel has not documented if the caller is permitted to
>input pixels out of the range of the image.
>gdk_image_put_pixel has undocumented the same.

Both will segfault with X library, cause it doesn't check coords.
So will be with linux-fb, cause gdk code doesn't check coords (isn't
this a bug ?).
In Win32 code has checking, so it'll safe return with no warnings
in case you get out of image (this's probably the weird situation,
cause you will not know if you'll fail).
Hmm, win32 code looks very very very very *BAD*.

>GtkSpinButton has undocumented which signals it generates. I had to try
>various word in gtk_signal_connect until I stroke "changed" which is
>what I want.

It has "input", "output", "value_changed", "change_value" signals. It's
easy to
look inside "gtkspinbutton.c".

Olexiy

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
SG Asset Management et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre
de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

Découvrez l'offre et les services de SG Asset Management sur le site
www.sgam.fr

				********

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SG Asset Management nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall
be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.