Regarding the color selection dialog

Hi all,
I got this problem.We have created an application in GTK-1.2 and for its beautification,we need to add colours and fonts.But I'm not able to understand how to do it.We are using GLADE to generate all te widgets.The thing is,we are able to get both the color and font selection windows but we are not able to assign the color or font to the lable of the required widget.Can anyone help me in this matter?I want the functions to invoke at the click of OK button in the dialogs.Or if anyone has a sample code,pls forward it to me.
Thanx in advance,
Preethi.

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp