Re: atk-1.03

Thanks for the info. The problem is atk cannt find glib2 which I do have installed.

Owen Taylor wrote:
Michael Honeyfield <honeyfield maxnet co nz> writes:

Greeting gnomers,

	I am trying to compile the base gnome 2 stuff on a system that
has no gnome libs. My problem is tha when I do ./configure it can not
seem to find glib2 which I have installed. I also have glib installed
and that works. I have tried every possible configure option that I
can think of. glib2 has been installed into /usr/lib. Am I missing
something? Do I really need atk?

Have you read:

 http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-building.html

That gives a step-by-step description of how to build through
GTK+. (And yes, you do need ATK.)

Regards,
                                        Owen

--
Its not like Novell, it isnt going to run out of money. It started off bankrupt.

-- Steve Ballmer on Linux