atk-1.03

Greeting gnomers,

I am trying to compile the base gnome 2 stuff on a system that has no gnome libs. My problem is tha when I do ./configure it can not seem to find glib2 which I have installed. I also have glib installed and that works. I have tried every possible configure option that I can think of. glib2 has been installed into /usr/lib. Am I missing something? Do I really need atk?

Kind Regards and thanks in advance

Mike

--
Its not like Novell, it isnt going to run out of money. It started off bankrupt.

-- Steve Ballmer on Linux