Re: Still no fonts with gtkfb

  Actually, pango 1.0.2 with freetype 2.1.0 didn't work.  It didn't work
until I re-built it with freetype 2.0.9.  Originally I tried pango 1.0.1
with freetype 2.1.0.  I had to put in the same #defines that were in CVS
at the time to get it to build.  Then with 1.0.2 (which came out as I was
about to try the latest cvs code), it built without modification, but
still no fonts.

Vince

--
Vince Busam