Porting Motif Application to GTK+

I would like to port a Motif application to GTK+.  My question is how
much of an effort is it?  I know that is hard to answer, but I am
looking for a rule of thumb.

The application is a specialized CAD tool.  All commands go through a
central dispatcher, so a user can type "default view" and the zoom is
auto scaled.  If the user does the same thing on the GUI (by pushing a
button), the text "default view" is internally generated and then passed
to the same dispatcher.

Because of this, I belive that most of the logic is seperate from the
Motif stuff (which I hope will make things easier).

Thanks for any advice.

Robert