Re: Want slider/scrollbar AND box to enter value in by hand if de sired - how do this?

John

Thanks, I think your way is the best.  I didn't know
you could make the value appear in the GtkEntry widget
and update it with regards to the slider/scrollbar
movements.

Can you please send me smallest code snippet that
showes name of slider/scrollbar thing you used
and how you update value in GtkEntry box and read it, etc.???

By the way,
What happens when user types a value in
GtkEntry widget outside range of the slider/scrollbar???

Thanks,

Chris

| Dr. Christian Seberino  || (619) 553-7940  (office) |
| SPAWARSYSCEN 2363       || (619) 553-2836  (fax)    |
| 53560 HULL ST           ||                          |
| SAN DIEGO CA 92152-5001 || seberino spawar navy mil |