Re: set attributes to rows in GtkTreeView
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Bernd Demian <bdemian csc-dd de>
- Cc: GTK <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: set attributes to rows in GtkTreeView
- Date: 14 Mar 2002 10:23:33 -0500
Bernd Demian <bdemian csc-dd de> writes:
> > Looks like a divide-by-zero in gtkrange.c. This is in 2.0.0?
> Yes 2.0 on alpha - 64 bit - offen a problem.
Should be sure it's in bugzilla.
> btw I have a second question - we are porting a motif appl with
> bxm-widgets. the list widget has a feature to fixed the first column. so
> when the the record to show is very large, you can scroll to the rigth
> und the first column with the key is not scrolling, it named 'vertical
> title'. Is such a feature in GtkTreeView.
No, it doesn't have that feature.
] [Thread Prev