Re: set attributes to rows in GtkTreeView

On 2002.03.13 16:57:49 +0100 Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Bernd Demian <bdemian csc-dd de> writes:
> > First the question: Can somebody show me a simple way to change the
> > color of one or more rows in GtkTreeView. In CList it was simple to use
> > the function gtk_clist_set_background.
>
> I don't think there is one. What's the application?
Hi,

I use it also. It is very useful for all purposes ;)
It is definietly nice to have it for database applications.
For example: you have database of equipment:
working ok - green,
not working properly - yellow
damaged - red,
in factory repair - blue
etc.

It will be pain to do it on per cell basis.
So please add it to bugzilla.

Regards,

Olaf Fraczyk