Re: GTK 2.0

figure out how I can
> use them instead of the gtk 1.x one. Do I have to
specify it during the
> compilation? or to modify the includes?
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> Anthony
>
> --
> http://www.freeciv.fr.st

If you have installed only the headers you're gonna
have some troubles while compiling ;-)

Seriously, if you want to use GTK2 don't forget
to use pkgconfig in place of gtk-config, glib-config
and folks. This probably means that you have to modify
your makefiles, like:

CFLAGS=`pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0`
LIBS=`pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`

This may be the source of your problem.
Try 'pkgconfig' on the command line to see
if you installed properly GTK2 and its dependencies.

Hope this helps

Pascal

Profitez de l'offre exceptionnelle Tiscali !
"Internet Gratuit le Jour"
Cliquez ici, http://register.tiscali.fr/forfaits_ls/
Offre soumise à conditions.