Help Help Glib installation + ATK + Pango + GTK

Hello Everybody,

I'm under real pressure 'cause I have to install GTK+ and Glib, ATK, Pango and pgk-config.

I did load all packages down but Glib says that, after i have installed pgk-config, it needs pgk-config installed first (I believe its the right order I'm explaning here). ATK says, it needs Glib installed first and so on.

How will I ever have these Packages installed? - The ./configure and make procedures are not the Problem, but all the fitting in eachother things are really making me sick.

The goal is to install GTK_Pizza fast. On Wendsday is has to run. Please help...

...or I'm going to faint.

Sascha