Re: Help Help Glib installation + ATK + Pango + GTK

Hi!

    How will I ever have these Packages installed? - The ./configure and
    make procedures are not the Problem, but all the fitting in
    eachother things are really making me sick.

If you don't like building gtk2 by hand you might download a rpm-package
for your distribution. All the packages you need are included in Gnome2.
Simply pick out the rpms you need and install them.

Ciao,

Olaf