Please help---- Understand Concepts

Hello there,

What is the different between WxWindow and GTK+ ?  Are they related ?

I have one single source helloWorld.c (using GTK+) and I have done:
                  Compiled     Linked       Ran
 on  SGI IRIS      yes           yes          yes
 on  Linux           yes           yes          yes
 on  Win32       ?              ?                 ? (do not know how)

Can I run this same source helloWorld.c on Win32 ?  If yes,  how ?
If no,  I know that I can compile/link/run helloWorld.cpp (using WxWindow)
on Win32 but I want single source cross different platforms.

What should I use
WxWindow or GTK++ to create a single source code that can be run on SGI,
Linux and Win32 ?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Lynn