Re: use MySql in gtk?

Vahid,

MySql has a very good tutorial/reference  online (you can download in
html format). This reference has also a well documented section covering
the mysql-client api. My experience is that you can write functions to
get what you want out of a mysql-server, pretty easy.

(By easy I mean : you can cut-and-paste the most code snippets from it.
You then only have to change the variables names :-)  and it works )

May be it help

Best regards

Martijn