Re: Dialog Window

Hi

I didnt tried this out but I have a doubt regarding modal windows. In an
application with more than one window having modality are present at a
moment, for example window1 is the main window, window2 is created as a modal
child window of window1, window3 is created as a modal child window of
window2. In such a situation will it be necessary to reset the modality of
window2, in order to work with window3.

I know that this is not the right thread to discuss it further, but please
help me.

Thanks
Dino CK