Re: Dialog Window
- From: Dino Cherian K <inimss yahoo com>
- To: Paul Davis <pbd Op Net>, Ignacio Nodal <inodal teleline es>
- Cc: GTK-List <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Dialog Window
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:51:10 +0530
But it doesn't make the dialog window to stay on top of the parent window. I
agree that it has the full input focus, but we can click on the parent
window, even when the dialog window is visible.
How can we fix that too? Will gtk_window_set_transient_for help?
On Saturday 16 February 2002 19:42, Paul Davis wrote:
> >Sometime ago someone told how to make a "dialog window" to get the
> >control of the application..
> gtk-list mailing list
> gtk-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev