Re: drawing a line

Hi,

Shiraz Baig <shiraz_baig yahoo com> writes:

> I changed the parameters as suggested by Mr Neumann
> and viola! I am drawing the lines without "expose"
> event and only with pushing a button.

now move your mouse over the line you've just drawn
or obscure the window by moving another window over
it. Assuming you are using a drawing_area to draw on
directly, X will clear the area you've just painted
on and since you aren't redrawing in your expose
event handler, the line you've just drawn will be gone.

Salut, Sven