De : Dino Cherian K [mailto:inimss yahoo com]
Envoye : vendredi 1 fevrier 2002 10:00
A : zze-coframi balr001
Cc : gtk-list gnome org
Objet : Re: [INIMSS] GtkCList :: Wrapping Text in Cells

Hi

I think you had not really understood the situation.

I actually meant to wrap the text only in the display of the cell and
not the data. By default the text that exceeds the limit of the cell is
truncated. I want to avoid this truncation and make the text displayed
wrapped-down so that we can view the whole text. May be the height of
the row will have to be varied.

Thanks
Dino Cherian K