GtkOptionMenu signals

I'm new to php-gtk and was wondering if someone might have an example of
using GtkOptionMenu with Glade and php-gtk.

I've had some limited success outside of glade, but would like to figure
out how to get a GtkOptionMenu created in Glade to reveal what item is
selected. Successes are based on this:
http://gtk.php.net/manual/en/gtk.gtkoptionmenu.constructor.php (How can
this be done with Glade+php-gtk?)

What signal should trigger GtkOptionMenu to call the handler when an
Item (from the "Widget->Items" tab in Glade) is selected? I apologize if
this is more specific to Glade, or PHP-GTK itself. I've posted to a few
different places and it looks like no one's ever used GtkOptionMenu in
glade. ;-)

Thanks again for any suggestions or pointers!