Re: gtk-list digest, Vol 1 #1332 - 13 msgs

How about creating the colour/texture in a pixmap and then drawing it
using a filled rectangle as a mask?

That would save you iterating through the pixels, searching for the
boundary, and would also give you the exact points from the
'draw_line' function to clip the image.

Allan