Is GTK for me?

Hi,
I need to develop an application and therefore need a GUI that suits the following needs. I have hardly any expiriencwith Linux and don't have it installed.

- win32 fullscreen / directx preferably
- skinnable (as far as I'm concerned it should be (Themes) but I'm not sure)

is gtk the right for me? I've checked on everything else I've required. But the question stands: With VC 6.0/7.0, will I be able to develop a fullscreen application that uses a huge amound of GUI? And if you could give me some guidelines/hints, they're welcome (on GTK or if you know about any other GUI that might do)

Thanks a lot