Re: still on treeview

* Ottavio Campana (ottavio campana vi it) wrote:
> I've created the treeview with all the columns I need.
>
> Now I  need to  know how to  add rows to  it e  how to remove  them. The
> tutorial has got just an empty page for it....

That's because that widget (and others) are in the section "Undocumented
Widgets" and need authors to contribute ;-)

> Do you have got an example to understand how to do it?

No, but I'm interested in what you come up with as I'll be using that
widget and others to create a table for data I retrieve from a database,
what the old gtkCList widget was for.

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing duckwing ca