Re: Compiled, linked, but get error related to nonuse of -fnative-struct !!!

On 2002-12-19 20:23 John Miskinis wrote:
Wow folks, I think I've almost got a GTK+ example app built
on Win98SE, under mingw/msys!

GCC is telling me that the -fnative-struct switch is not
recognized!  I was able to build without it, but get an
error dialog, stating that GtkWindow is not the right size,
and probably caused by the lack of the -fnative-struct switch.

It appears the GCC is 3.2 (mingw-special-XXXXXXX) (some number)

Q: How do I get to the point where the -fnative-struct switch works?

In gcc 3.x use
-mms-bitfields

/Egon