create gtk dll

Hi all,

I'm new to gtk, and want to know whether it allows me to do the following or not?

I use standard C to write a dll which is compiled on Windows platform by using VC++ 6.0's nmake. There are some functions inside the dll, and those will be called by the 3GL programming language. It's alright.

Now, I want to know can I insert some coding on the dll, that means the C program, that will be able to open up a dialog box from the dll after triggered by the 3GL program. I guess putting some gtk coing on the dll, most likely the function.

Then, the user can type something on the dialog box, send back the values to the dll, and finally back to the 3GL program.

Any comments on this?

Thanks!

Mullin