g_convert on TRU64

Hi all,
I have porting an application from linux to TRU64 alpha.
When I write a little test programm whith glib all works fine, the
programm convert latin with german letters to utf and back.
And now, when I link the same programm with pthreads - g_convert fails?
I don't no why. I use glib 2.0.6 and TRU 64 4.0f.
Have anybody an idea. In the test programm is no reference to threads.
Only link with -lpthread and g_convert does not work.

Please help.

--
Bernd Demian <bdemian csc-dd de>
CSC Ploenzke