Re: Sr. GTK Systems Programmer - US - NY - New York

I do not see this mailing list as a job posting forum. I am commenting
on this, because I think I have seen this exact posting 3 or more times
already in the last couple of months. If every company posted job openings
to this mailing list, it would be very annoying. Therefore, it does not
make sense that one company would get special treatment by being allowed
to post, where the postings of others would be frowned upon.

Please post your job openings on more traditional, and designated forums.

Yes, I know you want somebody who is really good, and those people tend
to be on one of the gtk-* lists, however, it isn't right, and it shouldn't
be done.

Thank you,
mark

--