Re: How to *not* destroy widgets after gtk_main_quit

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Frank Boehme <f boehme cs ucc ie> writes:
> > So it seems that by default all existing widgets are already registered
> > for destruction with gtk_quit_add_destroy (). How can I undo this
> > registration?
>
> They aren't. Quitting the main loop has no effect on widgets.
>
> (Unless the Eiffel bindings are doing something weird.

Meanwhile, I came to the same conclusion. I am hunting this down...

> It certainly
> has no effect on widgets in regular GTK.)

That was what I understood from the docs in the first place.

Thanks,

Frank

--
Dr Frank Boehme                      | Email: f boehme cs ucc ie
National University of Ireland, Cork | phone: +353-21-4903163