Re: atk-1.0.0 compile error

"pascal ognibene libertysurf fr" <pascal ognibene libertysurf fr> writes:

> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local
>
> may work when you compile.
> Do you installed pkg-config properly? It should work
I did not install it manually it was installed when I got Progeny
Debian, and since then I upgraded it to woody.

> if you just invoke it with:
> pkg-config --list-all

gmodule             GModule - Dynamic module loader for GLib
gnome-mime-data-2.0 gnome-mime-data - Base set of file types and applications for GNOME
glib                GLib - C Utility Library
libxml-2.0          libXML - libXML library version2.
libIDL              libIDL - IDL parsing library

it appears that glib is a older package?

Now temporally I moved glib, to some other place still no luck, could
very well be that there is some problem with pkg-config , even I moved
glib rerun ldconfig, pkg-config --list-all shows still glib...

are there any more options?

thanks :-)