Re: on DrawingArea, pixmap and pixbuf

> I am just frustrated and tired of geting answers pointing to an
> incomplete api documentation that i have already read through.
> i am sorry.

i was after an answer for about 2 mouths, about GdkPixmap
transparencies, and no one told me that i needed to use just one more
function for it to work... thankfully (almost when i was giving up)
Brett helped me, to whom i bow! ;-)

> what do you mean a new tool with an obsolete library?
> its gtk+-1.2 and gdk-pixbuf

new tool = gdk-pixbuf, "obsolete" library gtk+-1.2... nobody should be
using it now.. if someone is starting to program something they should
use gtk+-2.. i'm only still using gtk+-1.2 because i'm almost finishing
a program, which was started before gtk+-2 was out..

No hard feelings,
Afonso