Re: Anyone know of a Graphical Timeline Widget?

Ron,

Thanks for responding.  You wrote:

> I think this falls under the "implement your own widget" heading.

True enough.  I am working under the assumption that my timeline
widget does not already exist.  For that reason, I am attempting to
implement my own timeline widget.  The graphical timeline is only one
piece of this new widget, which I think needs to be implemented as a
CellRenderer if I want to use it in a GtkTreeViewColumn.

Your suggestion of re-implementing the expose event handler of an existing
renderer is a good one.  In fact, I had already looked through the
CellRenderToggle code but didn't understand it all (probably because I'm
*very* new to GTK).  It is for that reason that I am looking for additional
documentation (don't laugh!).

Has anyone out there implemented a CellRenderer before?  If so, did you
find any documentation on how to do this?  Do you have any tips?

Thanks again for responding!

Brad