Re: Anyone know of a Graphical Timeline Widget?

"Bradley F. Hartman" wrote:

> Ron,
>
> Thanks for responding.  You wrote:
>
> > I think this falls under the "implement your own widget" heading.
>
> True enough.  I am working under the assumption that my timeline
> widget does not already exist.  For that reason, I am attempting to
> implement my own timeline widget.  The graphical timeline is only one
> piece of this new widget, which I think needs to be implemented as a
> CellRenderer if I want to use it in a GtkTreeViewColumn.

I'm not super-clear on what each line of the timeline represents, but
somewhere in the mailing list archives is mention of the "stripchart"
widget, suitable for relatively high speed plotting of a value over
time.  That might be an appropriate widget for each of the exposed rows.

Just a thought.

Eric