Re: CList DnD/selection "format" broken?

Paul Davis <pbd op net> writes:
> hmm. so would it be worth me patching clist do that DnD works
> correctly? i sort of started it last night, then realized it wasn't a
> 5 minute hack, and stopped. my plan was to add support for a STRING
> selection target, that would return "R,C" where R is the selected row
> number.  and C is the selected column number. for multirow selections,
> it would return "Rstart-Rend".

Given the current length of the patch review queue, it's probably best
to just punt this. (If you were going to do it though, you don't want
to use STRING, you want to make up some other target name, even if it
contains a string type. Otherwise people can drag into the text widget
and drop the "Rstart-Rend" string in there.)

Havoc