PHP-GTK: Scrolled Window whoes

I?m having trouble with scrolled windows, I have an application that
uses two scrolled windows, one with a table with GtkEntry boxes and
another with a table with GtkButton, (Listed Vertically).

When I scroll down and press one of the buttons (or entry boxes) the
window automaticly scrolls up again. I though that assigning vadjustment
would solve my problem, but it doesn?t.

What property am I missing? Must I set vadjument for the table? For the
buttons/entry boxes ? Please help, I?m a bit confused here.

The code is like this:
$scrolled_window = &new GtkScrolledWindow();
$box2 = &new GtKVBox(false,2);