SOLVED: PHP-GTK: Scrolled Window whoes

Well, I was really going in cicles.

What I did was remove the focus_vadjustment from $box2 (the viewport for
scrolled_window) and used it in the table containing the buttons / Entry
boxes(that is then packed into $box2).
What happens is:

If I type a value into one box and then go down (pressing down arrow)
when it reaches the last seen item, it scrolls automaticly, and also if
I  scroll down/up and click on an item, it works as expected.
Without any set_focus_vadjustment, it works ok when scrolling, but it
won't auto-scroll if I get past the last visible item.

Sergio